Certified Veterinary Technician
Trumann Animal Clinic aspires to be a practice where as a team, we make a positive impact on pet health care in our community, and the field of veterinary medicine.
And, we believe hiring people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, permits us to deliver to the highest quality of preventive care.
As a certified veterinary technician, you will work alongside pet health care industry experts to make a difference in the lives of the pets and clients we serve.
With the opportunity to utilize your veterinary knowledge, communication skills, and love for pets, this role will afford you the opportunity to define a clear career path for continued growth and learning.
• Support veterinarians to ensure quality veterinary care, advocate for pets, and educate clients.
• With each hospital function, assist veterinarians and the medical team to maximize productivity and maintain positive patient flow.
• Assist with surgeries and procedures in accordance with the state's Veterinary Practice Act outlined for credentialed veterinary technicians.
• Communicate with clients about individualized pet health concerns and offer guidance on pet care, medications, and additional treatments.
• Obtain relevant health history and information from clients and maintain medical charts.
• Use safe restraining techniques, follow standard protocols, and sustain clean, sterile, organized treatment areas, exam rooms, and labs.
• Be willing to guide, mentor, and support fellow team members.
Veterinary Technician Certification or Licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT, or LVMT)
Commitment beyond qualifications
Being a veterinary technician requires much more than AVMA certified credentials. It means bringing your talents, skills, dedication, and a desire for developing alongside your peers.
But, most importantly, it means showing up each day with a passion for pets and working with others who believe preventive care is the key to helping pets achieve long and healthy lives.
And, while your on-paper qualifications are of course important, we actively seek out vet techs who thrive on delivering outstanding client and pet experiences.
Your wellbeing matters.
We know that your real passion for pet well-being is why you chose this profession.
At TAC, we believe it is just as important to support the well-being of those who devote their lives to this cause.
As a TAC vet tech you will have the following benefits:
• Competitive wage with paid time off
• Medical insurance benefits for you.
• A variety of discounts including services and products such as Hill's Pet food, Royal Canin, free daycare for your pet and so much more!
Potential as Big as Your Passion:
We are committed to helping you grow as a vet tech by providing :
• Performance Development Plans (PDP) designed to help you define and achieve your career goals
• Practice-paid continuing education opportunities along with the opportunity to attend partner conferences
• Opportunities to lend your skills to the local communities where you live and serve
• Ability to grow into leadership roles at the field and practice level
Support that helps you thrive:
We've created a structure that includes leadership and support in our clinic.
Through volunteering efforts, and our programs designed to benefit local shelters and rescues, we strengthen the pet-human connections in our communities.
So, what are you waiting for?
Make your move and apply today!
Truman Animal Clinic strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced.
Trumann Animal Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Trumann Animal Clinic follows all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Veterinary Clinic In Business For Over 32 Years, Seeking Full Time Veterinarian.
Trumann Animal Clinic is currently seeking a full time Veterinarian to join our growing team!
Trumann Animal Clinic is a progressive, client oriented, fear-free small animal clinic located at the crossroads of America. The clinic offers digital dental and regular radiology along with laser therapy, acupuncture and alternative medicine.
Trumann Animal Clinic is a collaborative environment and if you enjoy motivating yourself and those around you, you'll feel right at home. Must also have a kind temperament and empathy for the patients you serve. New graduates with an interest in surgery are welcome. A willingness to learn and a desire to further your practice through continuing education is also a plus.
Conveniently located only 10 minutes from Jonesboro, Arkansas which boasts award-winning public schools, a vibrant, revitalized Downtown with live music venues, great food and excellent shopping. Jonesboro is also home to Arkansas State University which provides year round entertainment for any sports fanatic.
If you're looking for an area that can sustain your love for the outdoors, look no further than the Natural State!
Northeast Arkansas is home to America's most coveted duck hunting pits. Located only one hour away from the White River and the Spring River which can sustain any fly fisherman's appetite for adventure. If boating on the lake is more your speed, Greers Ferry and Norfolk Lake are only two hours away. Jonesboro's Crowley's Ridge is also home to satisfyingly challenging mountain biking and hiking and running trails.
Trumann is also only 45 minutes from Memphis, four hours from Nashville and five hours from St. Louis.
Base salary starts at $1000,000, plus production based bonus potential. Medical health insurance, all state, local and national association dues paid, professional liability coverage and a generous continuing education allowance are all included in the current salary package. Package also includes twelve days paid, personal time off along with an additional paid holiday package.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year